FANTASTIC FESTIVITIES WITH FIBO GLOBAL FITNESS AFRICA
- 30 ml Tequila (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (freshly squeezed is preferable)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon Orange extract
- Optional: Margarita salt or Kosher salt.
Lime wedge for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, lime juice, water, orange extract, agave syrup (if using) and a small handful of ice.
- Shake until well blended. Alternatively, you can mix ingredients in a blender until slushy.
- If desired, wet the rim of the margarita or martini glass with lime juice or plain water and dip it into a small plate of margarita or kosher salt.
- Poor mixture from shaker into glass, either over ice or straight up. If blended, pour straight into the glass.