ARE YOU READY FOR THE FUTURE OF FITNESS?
In today’s exceedingly competitive landscape, it is crucial for owners, operators and trainers in the health and fitness sector to actively seek and seize innovation, trends and opportunities in the market not only today but in the years to come.
Following on the success of the European Health + Fitness Forum in Cologne, the 2019 FIBO Global Fitness Africa Summit, with FitPro as the Summit's education partner, will assemble an inspirational faculty of global and local leaders who are pioneering marketing, sales, and operational strategies that genuinely engage customers across the ever-evolving connected world.
Join us on 24 October 2019 to network with and learn actionable tactics from the individuals who are raising the bar across the globe. Following the Summit, you will have plenty of time to explore the FIBO Global Fitness Africa festival on from the 25 to 27 October 2019.
With this year’s theme, THE FUTURE OF FITNESS, the summit will have two tracks – one focusing on fitness facility management and the other on fitness and health professionals, all topics are geared toward enhancing excellence.
- Entry to all FIBO Global Fitness Africa Summit
- Networking reception
- Unlimited access to FIBO Global Fitness Africa Festival (25 to 27 October)
- A copy of Marketing and Sales in the Fitness Sector (valued at R830)
- A Fitpro accredited certificate
- 4 CEC professional points
Date: 24 October 2019
Time: 09h00 to 17h30 (followed by networking reception)
Venue: GO Health - Fairlands Walk
Corner Beyers Naude Drive & Wilson Street, Johannesburg
Cost: R2 500 incl. VAT management track | R950 incl. VAT health, wellness and fitness professionals track
THE MANAGEMENT TRACK WILL EXPLORE THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- Overview of the global health and fitness trends
- Effective strategies to market your health club
- How your health club’s interior design can make or break your club
- Approaches to management and customer retention
- Success stories and learnings from CEOs of top fitness chains
THE FITNESS PROFESSIONALS TRACK WILL FOCUS ON BULLET-PROOFING THEIR CAREERS:
- Trends in the industry
- How to market yourself to attract more clients
- Building a successful fitness brand
- How to build great exercise programmes
- The makings of a modern trainer
- Practical session which is CPD accredited (Fitpro)