FIBO Welcomes Body Beautiful To The Show Floor This October!
FIBO Global Fitness Africa 2019 presented by Dis-Chem Pharmacies is delighted to announce that South Africa’s number 1 Fitness Festival has partnered with Body Beautiful SA to host The Body Beautiful Show at FIBO Africa 2019. The Body Beautiful Show will take place at FIBO on Saturday, 26 October 2019 and Sunday, 27 October 2019 and visitors can expect full stage activity for the duration of the Festival..
The Body Beautiful Show is a variety performance which brings together the best of the industry in fitness modelling, dance, entertainment and includes a host of well-known celebrities..
The Body Beautiful Show will showcase 14 categories namely;
- Mr & Ms Body Beautiful SA Teen - Ages 16 to 20
- Mr & Ms Body Beautiful SA - Competitors with beach-worthy toned physiques between the ages of Ages 21 to 39
- Male & Female Fitness Model of the year - The ideal front cover look for health and fitness publications
- Mr & Ms Body Beautiful Fitness - Body Beautiful SA dancers, performance acts and routine talent
- Mr & Ms Body Beautiful SA 40+ - Models over 40 who present incredible physiques showing that age is just a number
- Male Model Plus (Big boys who spend lots of time working on perfecting a flawless physique);
- The Body Beautiful Family - An entertaining and inspiration division for the whole family to showcase a healthy and fit family unit
- The Body Beautiful Challenge - A showcase of contestants who have completed a 12 week transformation journey displaying their before and after photos and their personal success story
The Body Beautiful Show 2019 looks forward to welcoming name such as; Mark Stent (The World’s Strongest DJ) as the Chief Judge, Morgan Beatbox (The best in the beatboxing department and a tradition to open every Body Beautiful event), Rebel Athletics Cheerleading Team, Shockwave Dance International (Campion dancers headed up by the Undefeated Body Beautiful Fitness Champion Daniella Van Rensberg) and lastly, Mr SA 2015, John Owens has been confirmed to MC for 2019.
The Body Beautiful stage has catapulted the careers of many a fitness star namely; Jaco de Bruyn, Ashley Frost Torbet, Laura Danielz, Marco Araujo, Wayne Coetzee, Stian Lemmer and many more well-known fitness models who are now role models, influencers and international personalities.
The Body Beautiful Show will take place at FIBO over 2 days; both Saturday, 26 October 2019 and Sunday, 27 October 2019. You can expect the live judging show and winner announcements to take place on Saturday with prize giving taking place on Sunday. There will be stage activity taking place for the full duration of the FIBO exhibition.
Register online at www.bodybeautifulsa.com. Registrations open at the end of July 2019 and will close on the 20th of October 2019.